Shannon Development properties are located across numerous strategic sites throughout the Shannon Region, which are specifically planned and zoned for industry and enterprise. These sites are serviced by high capacity utilities including water and power with advanced telecommunications technologies available to most.
Key sites near large population centres such as Shannon, Limerick and Ennis, offer easy access to the national primary route network as well as air and rail links. Small county towns and rural villages, offering an attractive quality of life, also have space in more compact Business and Enterprise Centres, suitable for new start-up enterrpises and small businesses.
Prime industry and enterprise locations include Shannon Free Zone adjacent to Shannon Airport, the National Technology Park in Limerick and other Business parks such as Raheen Business Park, with similar Parks in North Kerry, Clare, North Tipperary, and South Offaly.
A wide choice of space options, built to varying designs to meet alternative and changing needs is available at present. These include:
- Large scale industrial space at Shannon Free Zone and regional Business Parks
- Knowledge Age properties in regional Technology Parks
- Large and medium size distribution facilities
- Office space
- Enterprise Centre units for small enterprises
- Business Incubator units for new start up enterprises
- InnovationWorks in five centres throughout the region for knowledge businesses
- Strategic development sites for industry, enterprise and knowledge based activities
Properties are available at competitive rates and clients can benefit from flexible leasing arrangements, support for business development and expansion and the benefits of doing business in a managed environment.